The defense of the right to keep and bear arms is a defense of the core of the American Soul. The San Francisco Bleat, Nancy “stretch” Pelosi is calling for gun registration. In an interview with Good Morning America (Good Grief, America; you actually watch that?) everyone`s favorite Bolshevik grandmother called for the registration of American firearms. According to the Washington Times: “The speaker picked a television show with a viewership of 4.6 million to float the Democrats’ coming gun-control push. Questioned on ABC’s “Good Morning America” about the prospect of new gun-control laws now that “it’s a Democratic president, a Democratic House,” she responded, “We don’t want to take their guns away. We want them registered.”
The above was pulled from a Timothy Birdnow article
They want you to say | It's better to say (and you lose if you say): | (and they lose if you say) ======================================================= pro gun | pro rights gun control | crime control anti-gun movement | anti-self-defense movement semiautomatic handgun | sidearm concealed carry | carry or right to carry assault or lethal weapon | household firearms junk guns | the affordability issue high capacity magazines | full capacity magazines Second Amendment | Bill of Rights the powerful gun lobby | civil rights organizations common sense legislation | dangerous utopian ideas reasonable gun controls | victim disarmament gun control laws | infringement laws anti gun | anti-gun bigot anti gun | anti-gun prejudice anti gun | anti rights When they say: | You say: ================================ Guns kill | Guns save lives Guns cause crime | Guns stop crime Guns are bad | Guns are why America is still free Assault weapons are bad | Assault is a type of behavior Guns are so dangerous | Guns are supposed to be dangerous Guns are too dangerous to own | You should take a safety class People shouldn't have guns | Maybe you shouldn't have one Guns should be totally outlawed | Let's try that with drugs first The purpose of a gun is to kill | The purpose of a gun is to protect People don't need guns | Only good people need guns Guns should go away | Then you should personally sign up to never have a gun in your life, as you would ask of me They should take away | Bad guys first all the guns They should take away all the guns| Who exactly is "they" you would because they're so dangerous you wold give all these dangerous guns to? Gun owners should be registered | Bad guys first Gun owners should be registered | So, how would writing my name on a to help stop crime government list help stop crime? We need more gun laws | Criminal activity is already banned Why would anyone want to own a gun? | You're kidding, right? You mean you really don't know? Well, why do you think we give guns to the police? I'm not against people having guns | What sort of guns do you think people should have, and why? Do you really have a gun? | Of course, don't you? Alan Korwin www.gunlaws.com - Click New Stuff button
"The Chinese, the Russians, the Nazis and Saddam Hussein all agree! Gun Control Works!"
A little Gun History Lesson:
* In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
* China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. * Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
* Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million. The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities.
Daniel Schmutter (b. 1964)
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that
all power is inherent in the people; that...
it is their right and duty to be at all times armed;..."
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) letter to Justice John Cartwright, June 5, 1824
"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun.
The communist party must command all the guns, that way,
no guns can ever be used to command the party."
Mao Tse Tung Problems of War and Strategy, Nov 6 1938
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
"Gun Control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters.
I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun.
Safety Locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I'll pull the trigger.
We'll see who wins."
Sammy "the Bull" Gravano (b. 1945) Asked about Gun Control in an interview in Vanity Fair
"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie." Lenin (1870-1924) "The Beginning of the Revolution in Russia"
I always welcome any input on these matters especially from the Leftists. Just keep it civil, factual and truthful and I will not remove it (I know many of you Liberals struggle with a civil, factual and truthful discussion see
Why Liberals Always Resort To Name-Calling?).