Sunday, February 27, 2011

Unions were needed back in the days of sweat shops, killing mills and mines of years ago. But now they are lazy, greedy and corrupt beyond redemption and living in the past. We need to progress into the future with compensation based on merit and factoring the required productivity to live decent. Large overreaching government and organized labor are the problem. We need more freedom and independent thinking or at least a level playing field between free independent workers and unions!

Public service unions support democrats. Democrats in turn support unions and their benefits. Pay to play. Time this stops. We used to think of government workers as underpaid public servants. Now they are better paid than the people who pay their salaries. Who serves whom here? People understand that they have to lay off their workers or they don't have the money for their family. What they don't like is when there is a certain group that doesn't like to make the sacrifices.

Why should the AstroTurf unionized 11.9% of the workforce have such an overbearing effect on the other 88.1% free and independent workers! The majority of taxpaying voters have spoken. Governors Christie and Walker get it as this is what the silent TEA majority is screaming for. We need to progress into the future with compensation based on merit. The taxpayers and student do not need to be trampled upon for a few that feel entitled to excessive compensation and protection exacted by Big Labor!

Here are some enlightening poll numbers. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of voters think teachers, firemen and policemen should be allowed to go on strike, but 49% disagree and believe they should not have that right. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure. Thirty-seven percent (37%) say, in terms of its impact on the nation, it’s a good thing that most teachers belong to public employee unions. Forty-six percent (46%) disagree and say it’s a bad thing that most teachers are unionized. Seventeen percent (17%) are not sure. Sixty-one percent (61%) of all voters believe that members of public employee unions should contribute the same percentage to their health care and pension plans as those in the private sector pay. Only 16% disagree, but another 23% are not sure. (from

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Judge declaires Obamacare unconstitutional

 It is about time someone reads and adheres to the Constitution when some members of Congress refuse too. If this is so good for all and necessary then amend the Constitution are is the left too afraid to let both sides have input and we would end up with a truly bipartisan non-economy wrecking bill that most Americans could stand behind instead of the wholesale Marxist piece of crap that we could not read before it was rammed up our backsides!
  Any time when the productive are oppressively punished by unfair amounts of their assets being forcibly taken then given to the unproductive (AKA SOCIALISM either World or National, Progressivism, Communism or any other form of Marxism) is doomed to failure. When you take a little a few of the productive turn unproductive or leave, then you have to take a little more so more turn unproductive or leave eventually the system runs out of other peoples assets and all will starve as their is not enough to go around!
  Obama's intemperate remarks, including: "They bring a knife, we bring a gun," "Get in their faces," "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry. I'm angry!" "Hit back twice as hard," "A Republican victory would mean hand-to-hand combat," "I'm itching for a fight," "Sit down, shut up and get out of the way," and his famous advice to Latino voters: "Punish your enemies." It's not exactly in the style of Mahatma Gandhi or Martin Luther King.
  Obama in his first two years as president, he's taken us to 11 in so many ways. Under Bush and the Republican Congress from 2000-2006 federal spending was bad, and many people groused. But Obama has turned it up to 11, running up trillion-dollar-plus deficits that dwarf the worst we saw under Bush and the congressional Republicans, and producing open revolt from TEA Protester and others. Under Bush, and previous presidents, government regulation was creeping up steadily, year by year. But under Obama, the regulatory knobs have been turned to 11: New health care laws, a new financial regulation bill, proposals for carbon taxes and new Environmental Protection Agency regulation of carbon dioxide — the list seems endless, made even worse by the near-body-cavity-searching now being done by the TSA. (Tufnel's grand opus, a bondage-themed album titled "Smell the Glove," sounds all too close to air-travel reality now. . . .)